The Health CheckUp Kiosk is an innovative automatic health checkup system designed to provide convenient and fast health monitoring. Users can easily measure various health parameters such as blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, and body mass index (BMI) at a single point. The system offers step-by-step instructions, assesses health conditions, and provides recommendations for care. It also maintains individual health records accessible through a national ID card or a hospital card. The system supports interactive usage instructions and can be used with or without a card. It measures multiple vital signs, evaluates the results against standard values, and can print the results and health care recommendations. Additionally, it has the capability to connect to external databases.
● Automatic measurement of arm-type blood pressure, heart rate, and weight
● Integration with smart national ID cards for user identification and health data recording
● Display of measurement results on a screen with step-by-step instructions and voiceover
● QR code scanning for data transfer to users’ smartphones
● Cloud database storage of measurement records for analysis and public health policy planning
● Health monitoring in public spaces such as hospitals, clinics, workplaces, and community centers
● Integration into wellness programs and health promotion initiatives
● Support for remote healthcare and telemedicine services
● Data analysis for public health policy planning and research
The Health CheckUp Kiosk aligns with the growing trend of preventive healthcare and self-monitoring. With an increasing emphasis on health and wellness, individuals are seeking convenient and accessible ways to track their vital signs and take proactive measures for their well-being. The system offers an efficient and user-friendly solution that caters to these trends.
● Convenient and fast health monitoring with multiple vital sign measurements in one system
● User-friendly interface with step-by-step instructions and voiceover support
● Integration with national ID cards for seamless identification and health data recording
● Cloud database storage for secure and accessible health records
● Potential for data analysis to contribute to public health policy planning and research